Monday 2 September 2019

Term 3 Tynker Work

Today, Mr Kinane came in to do some coding on Tynker, he tought us how to make square eyes for a face & make them in line and more... I also made this, it was really fun to make because when I made it & went to make another one I almost completely forgot how to make it, it was a bummer that I forgot how to but at least I saved it so that one day I can see how to do it again & I can show more people.
It's so fun coding in Tynker with Mr Kinane because, he tought us A LOT that we didn't know.
I think this might be one of the best pictures I've made in Tynker so far because of how it fade's & how it go's in a pattern that is absoloutly AMAZING!!! My favourite part about it is how it looks like it's a ball you could actually play with even though it is kinda clear & how cody is standing next to it & is show you that he did it. At the bottom it looks like it is standing up wich is really cool. It kinda looks like it is 3.D because of the bottom of the right side,  I had so much fun doing it I can't wait for Term 4 when he'll come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.