Friday 20 September 2019

Blue Colour Poem





My colour for the Colour Poem was Blue, I chose Blue Because it is one of my favourite colours.
 My least favourite thing was... Making all those Blue - Berries, ugh I never would do that again.
 I think my favourite part was... making the dress and the butter flies also picking the tune.
It was so fun working with "Animoto" because if you really like a tune and dont wanna forget the name you could make it one of you're favourites andif ya wanna see how it would look  like on you're blog you could watch it an litslen to the tune. The tune is so nice as soon as you litsen to it you know every day of you're life will be more amazing than anyone else's so put the volume up people!

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name Is Grace I am from Papakura central school.At Papakura central school I am In room 12.I really like the colour blue aswell Its my favourite colour. I really like that you told lots of Ideas about blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kaya I really like your colour poem because I really like how you put a lot of work into this poem and also my favourite colour is blue too,I also did a colour poem about blue last year. I like the way you described the colour, Did you like making this colour poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like making this poem, I LOVED making this poem!:)
      Kaya

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.