Wednesday 3 July 2019

Refection

This term, I have been writing faster and having both hands on the keyboard which helps me with lots of different things.
I have been working really hard in extra maths and have been getting quite a lot of green squares but then I  lose some of them and then the next day I get them again but now I am starting to get loads of smiley faces in race the teacher and also once when I did have green squares I had only green and yellow squares, if you get green squares it means those questions are always right and if you get yellow you get them right but just not in three seconds or it means that you sometimes get it right but not all of the time, just sometimes.
This term I have gotten really good at reading but, I don't really read at school that much but I do read at school sometimes.
My favourite thing at school so far is writing because it's just the best school subject ever to me I just love it because you are doing school work but in a relaxing way and also your fingers get a bit of a workout because of how much you are using them.
I think that I should practice with pressing the keyboards at the right time because sometimes in extra maths I press the wrong keyboards and I get the questions wrong but I am getting a lot better with it so I shouldn't need much practice just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.