Thursday 12 September 2019

Repeated addition and multiplication


When I started it, I worked very very hard to try and make it make sence because I just didn't know what would make sence, but as I kept trying it finally worked! When i made my first slide, I kinda messed around, me and my partner made bunny's and I was deleteing them and wasn't really doing work, but then I realized, i had to put it on my blog and that I didn't have much time to finish, we had been playing and bearlly doing our work for WEEKS! So, every time my partner was going to play around with me, I ignored him... because I knew, I would get in trouble if it carried on... my partner soon tried to stop and he finally stopped. We tried our hardest, and now we finally finished and now it is done and on our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.