Wednesday 3 July 2019

Cross Country


                           
 ]When we did cross country we went to the Morrison's farm. It was a little weird because we started where we normally ended and then we ran all the way over to where we normally start. Everything else was normal.  I was really happy because my dad and sister were there cheering me on and I started getting a lot faster, I was getting more happy and more excited about winning until,  my leg started hurting. I was so sad. Then I started getting slower and slower. My dad and my sister started calling over to me and telling me to go faster but I just couldn't. When it was over I was super proud of myself because I tried my best. I wasn't that happy but at least my dad was here.  I was a little scared about coming last but I realised  that kids were still coming. Oh I was happy then because I didn't come last. Then I heard Olivia and dad talking about Renny and I was not happy, but she did come first so  I guess it was fine. I do think that I could do a bit better if I practised more but I guess I tried my best for not practising that much so lets just say I tried my best.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kaya it's me from kaniere School and I love your Cross Country post my favourite thing about Cross Country was falling into the mud what was your favourite thing about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor, my favourite thing about Cross Country was... walking on the planks and then getting my shoes wet and muddy, hehe.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.