Friday 18 June 2021

Is It Real? ^_^

This week we have been learning about how to tell if a website is true or fake. Our main topic was the tree octopus! The tree octopus is a hoax.(A hoax is a made up thing to trick people and stuff like that) Lots of people have made websites about the Tree Octopus, some saying that it is a hoax, but a bunch of people don't say that. anyways, first off, octopi cannot breath out of water. SECOND! There isn't such thing as the word, "octopuses". It is actually called, "octopi". THIRD! if a website has a bunch of spelling mistakes or missing punctuation, it may not be true. Fourth is that most true websites have an email, some information about them or how to contact them and stuff like that. There's a lot more but that's just pretty boring stuff, we read a few articles, a story and made a poster. 
Here's mine so far!

The next thing I did was a fake animal. 
Here it is!

His name is Jeffery. He's "ToAtAlLy ReAl". The way I made him was I got up a blank google draw and searched up Cat, Bird and Giraffe by pressing, CTRL, SHIFT, ALT and I all at the same time. Then I took a screenshot of the pictures I wanted and went onto Remove.BG and got as much of the animal as I needed. for the Giraffe I didn't need to use Remove.BG because I searched up Giraffe png and then double clicked on the picture and cropped it to the right part. There are a few other tasks I need to do but they are pretty boring so I didn't include them. Thank you for using your time to read my blog post. What do YOU think I could've done to make my animal and poster better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.