Tuesday 9 March 2021

READING THE WHALES!

 This week and some of last week the green reading group have been working on a reading passion project. We chose a topic and then did some research on different sites so that we could get our story, read it, put it into a google slide and then put it into our own words. Me and another girl called Renny chose the same topic, it was whale strands! We didn’t ACTUALLY have to choose our passion, but some of the boys liked hunting so they did that, but another boy likes something else but doesn’t choose that. If we see something we are interested in we can choose it as our topic. I went on lots of different sites and searched up questions on google. Then I put them into my own words and onto the slide. I also put in the links to the sites I went on. It was really fun and cool. Here is a photo of my work and if you want to read it just click on the picture!  



What do you think I could improve on with my reading?(if you read the story though it might be a bit hard to read)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.