Thursday 4 March 2021

CLUED UP KIDS HAS CAME AGAIN! - CLUED UP KERERUIANS!

Last week on Friday we went to the B.B.(boys brigade), hall for C.U.K.(aka clued up kids). We had horse safety, fires, police, safety hazards, train crossing, earthquakes, quad bikes/motorbikes and lastly St Johns. 
There were many different schools that came, Kaniere school however were split into two groups because there were so many year 5's and 6's. I was in the red group. At the horse station it had a very calm horse and it also had two girls. One of them I actually knew and recognised straight away. Her name was Isla! They told us about it and then we moved on to the next ones. My favourites would DEFINITELY be the horse station, the fire station, the motorbike/quad bike station and lastly the train crossing station. I don't think a lot of people liked the train crossing part but I did. My absolute favourite was the fire because there was small long tunnel that you had to crawl through and it has some wall type thingies so you had to make sure you went the right way. It was so dark! blacker than black paint. There is so much to tell you but it'd be too long and there is just so much, anyways I really liked it and am excited for next year to do it again!
Some Photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.