Friday 19 March 2021

Big EyEs!πŸ‘€

 


A few days ago we started working on a peer mediation poster! We have never done one that I knew of, and if there was it’d probably look kinda boring. So we decided to make one and take a photo of ourselves and make ourselves have big eyes! We used the app "Pixlr E" to make the big eyes. And clicked Liquify and pressed the enlarge tool




Then we would use “remove.bg” to remove the background, Then insert it into a slide/google draw for a poster! This is mine so far,

It's not that good RIGHT now but It'll get better, well.. hopefully it will! Thank you for spending your time reading this to the end, I will post another blog when its done! If you tried out Pixlr E tell me what you think of it! Also what do you think I should add to my poster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.