Friday 26 June 2020

My funny and cute animation!

This is my animation about how my dog turned into a red panda! I like it because it is funny and also cute! I made the animation because it was part of our cyber smart and also I made it like this because I really like how its a short, funny, adorable story! This took a super long time! I did exactly 338 slides in total! That's a lot, my favourite part of the animation is probably when the red panda open's it's mouth but the cupcake drops, it reaches out its arm very angrily and grabs it. It's really fun and i'm thinking of doing more animation's in the future! But even longer... I will probably also continue on this one at home. I love red panda's, dogs, and cupcakes so I thought of doing this! My dog Molly, gets stuck in a tree and turns into a red panda! Red panda's mostly live in tree's, so that was a good idea, I used, Remove.BG to Photoshop them and make them have no backgrounds. I hope you enjoy my animation!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it takes a long time, but if you have a lot of time you can watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kaya,
    Wow, you have done an outstanding job creating this animation!
    I really like the way you have designed the beginning of this with the red panda and the cupcake. It was a brilliant idea to have the panda drop the cupcake, and I particularly like all of the different facial expressions the panda has as he experiences this dilemma!
    Your animation reminds me a lot of anime with the cute and quirky expressions. I can imagine how tricky it must have been to alter the eyes in order to create a cohesive animation, so you should be exceedingly proud of your efforts!
    How long did this animation take you to create?
    Were you happy with how it turned out?
    If you were to make an animation again, what would you do differently and why?
    It would be awesome if you could reply to this comment and let me know!
    I watched your animation through a few times, and paused it on slide 28 which I thought was hilarious! The panda is holding the cupcake up to his mouth to take a bite, and I think it was an excellent moment to have paused your animation on!
    Do you have a favourite slide number?
    If so, which one is your favourite?
    Keep up the fantastic work Kaya, you’re doing great!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kieryn! I'm happy you liked my animation! This took days or maybe even a week to do! I am very happy with how it turned out, I don't actually know what I'd do differently, maybe you could give some ideas? Hmm, I really like a lot of slides, my favourite is probably when the red panda drops the cupcake and gets mad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Kaya its Shae You did a great job doing this animation.How long did it take you to do? What was that weird cloud that teleported the red panda to a house.you did a good job on this animation i could watch it all day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Shae, thanks for your nice words. It took about a week or two, maybe even three! That cloud had appeared because the tree trunk and the leaves had made too much oxygen and it formed a cloud so the red panda had to be safe so it teleported away back to its house

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.