Friday 31 July 2020

Reading! My Limerick and unsinkable boat!

Hello everyone! This week we have been working on the Titanic for reading! Some of the tasks were to write a limerick, poem, or rap about the Titanic or something related to water, and to create a boat that will NEVER sink. First I did my Limerick,

 Then I created a boat that will never sink! Here is it at night when lights are on,
 Here it is at day!

This is my inventing slide, where I create some things and colours and different shades to copy and paste them onto the boat!


 Now I am going to show you how I made the light shining out of the lights and the back round dark at night! Like this, 
First I went to shapes and got a rectangle,
Then I pressed Ctrl + Shift + The down arrow, to teleport it to the back,
  I made it black,
 I pressed costom,

 Then dragged the part at the very bottom until I found the right shade!

And my back round is now dark! I did the same with lights accept a different colour. I hope you learnt something from this!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Kaya, you have put a lot of effort into this weeks reading,the difference in the day and night with the boat is great!, congratualtions! I love your limmerick!...I sort of rapped it in my head as I was reading it.Have you been writing any more limmericks??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, it's too hard to think of all these rhyming words.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.