Thursday 27 August 2020

My Animation W/Scarlett From Kotuku



Hi Everyone! Today we did a bit of a collaboration with Kotuku. We had quite a lot of fun, our class was supposed to show the younger ones in Kotuku what we can do with the power of "Remove.BG" We had watched a little animated movie about this girl on magic bubbles and then we had to ask the little ones if they wanted to be on top or inside the bubble, we all had one kid to look after and they were allowed to choose, Scarlett was my partner, she chose that she wanted to be on the beach in this, so I did that. Scarlett and I took pictures and made this animation come together, soon it was time for me to go back into my class, so I carried on a little on the animation! Now it is fully done, pause on slide number "87" to see the last slide. If its too fast you can make it slower. Hope you enjoy my animation! Stay safe from Covid and remember, the best things are free like to be happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.