Monday 14 September 2020

My College!

Hello everyone! Today I have finished my Collage! It looks really funny and I gave it a name, It's name is Fredzig, such a bEaUtIfUl name right? I started working on him a while ago, I might as well show you, Here he is!
Isn't he beautiful? I used a dolphin tail, a zebra body, a tiger bottom, a elephant ear, owl wings, and a shark head to make him! the thing in his mouth is a fat seal, you know how sometimes people come to their date with a rose in their mouth and give it to them? Well he used a seal instead. I dressed him up with a bow tie, a hat, some shoes, sunglasses and a tie on his tail. Have you done a college? If not you should try one!

2 comments:

  1. I love your collage. It has been mashed together very well with everything looking in great proportion. I really like the green converse shoes. I am wondering if because he has wings can he fly, and can he also swim with his tail? I would love to know. Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann! thank you for thinking my collage is cool, and by the way he can do anything, i'm also gonna make him a girlfriend and a child. Kaya

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.